125 years Bossert
by Bossert GmbH
Bossert celebrates 125 years anniversary
In 1890 Bossert started his production of labels and seal stamps in a cellar in Friedenstrasse in Pforzheim. Bossert once started with simple punching machines and a manual letterpress machine. Over time, the requirements and request increased and larger machines had to, so that Bossert 1962 moved to the Simmlerstraße in Pforzheim. Technical progress did not stop at Bossert and so modern machines gradually found their way into the production process. In 1982, the name change to labels Bossert GmbH & Co. In 2001, the Bossert family sold the business to a young entrepreneur.
Today, Bossert is part of the Kling Group. The group of companies not only enables Bossert to have a larger technical spectrum and thus more product diversity, but also benefits from the innovative spirit of Kling. In addition to the classic labels, there are a large number of new products for product labeling and brand presentation, such as logo displays and inscriptions.