Bossert was founded 1890 in Pforzheim and started business with producing labels and seals.
Bossert is founded in Pforzheim. The company starts operations with simple punch presses and a manual letterpress.
Bossert starts manufacturing traditional embossed tags made of aluminium-coated material.
Production is expanded further to include special tools for steel cut-outs.
The company needs more space and moves to Simmlerstrasse in Pforzheim.
The company changes its name to Etiketten Bossert GmbH & Co. KG.
Family Bossert sells the company to a young entrepreneur.
Bossert is acquired by Kling Group and integrated into the corporation. In the course of this acquisition, the company name changes to Bossert GmbH and moves to the premises of Kling Group in Birkenfeld.
Bossert celebrates its 125th anniversary.